Welcome to the website of Dr. Katherine Morris.
Dr. Morris established NW Surgical Oncology in Portland, Oregon before accepting a position at the University of NM where she now divides her time between cancer surgery and cancer research.
Dr. Morris keeps this website operational as a service to her patients who will find a variety of resources here. She believes in empowering her patients by giving them a full explanation of the condition, a thorough understanding of available treatment options, a complete discussion of possible outcomes and as much information as they need.
Dr. Katherine Morris brings compassion and many years of experience and training to the process:
- Trained in Surgical Oncology at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, one of the world’s leading cancer treatment centers.
- Board Certified
- Five years experience at Legacy Medical Center
- Medical Director of Cancer Research at Legacy Health System
and Hepatobiliary Program
- Developed the Legacy Core Oncology Lab Tumor Bank
- Expertise in hepatobiliary, pancreatic, colon, breast, endocrine and select metastatic cancers
- Expertise in individualized care, based on molecular analysis of tumors.
- Expertise in surgical options for end-of-life needs, when cure is no longer an option.
In her partnership with the University of NM, Dr. Morris is still committed to help you in your fight against cancer.
Dr. Katherine Morris
Surgical Oncologist, Assistant Professor
University of NM,
Division of Surgical Oncology